I am new to C, and I'm hoping that someone can help me.  How can I check
for errors during procedure/program flow.  Basically I have a conversion
routine to convert a binary field to either a packed or zoned field.   I
want to ensure that an overflow problem or something similar does not give
a hard error, instead I want to return an error code to the calling
program.  Thanks for any help  you can provide me.

Bobby.

This thread ...