Whenever C programm generate output to screen (printf in plain C), you get
"Output screen" and that strange text "Press ENTER to end terminal session".
I think, that this also appears, if you use things like getch or scanf -
whatever requiring user input from keyboard.
I work on 4.3/4.5 with plain C, so I do not understand what means
string test="TEST".....