All,

Has anyone any examples of or insight to fetching
multiple rows into a struct?  I've been following the
example in the SQL Programming with Host Languages book
and even keying their example on page 27 verbatim and I
can not get it to compile.  The error I get is that the
struct is undefined or unusable.  Unusable must be it
because in the compile listing I can see that it was
defined.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Phil

This thread ...