Hi Folks,
i've a big problem with running PASE Program from ILE Program ... i got a
return code from that program and i could not find what
this number is ?!
A've verified all another possbilities, and when i start teh program from
interactive session CALL QP2TERM and then the program it
works ?!
Has someone done something similar ? Here is a little piece of my program:

void main (int argc, char *argv[])
{

i=qp2dcs(t_par1, t_par2);
if(WIFEXITED(i)!=0) printf("WIFEXITED\n");
if(WIFSIGNALED(i)!=0) printf("Error: %d\n", WTERMSIG(i));
if(WIFSTOPPED(i)!=0) printf("WIFSTOPPED\n");
if(WIFEXCEPTION(i)!=0) printf("WIFEXPECTION\n");
}

int qp2dcs(char *path, char *out)
{

arg_list=(char **) malloc(4 * sizeof(*arg_list));
arg_list[0] = pgm;
arg_list[1] = t_path;
arg_list[2] = out;
arg_list[3] = '\0';

rc = Qp2RunPase("/dcs2000/dcs2000",
      NULL,
      NULL,
      0,
      819,
      arg_list,
      NULL);
return rc;
}

The programm ended in main() on statement WIFSIGNALED->WTERMSIG and the nummer
of a error is 134 ?!
Whole number is 131206 ... ?!

Thank you
Peter