< vendor >

Lickety-Split software transports Excel spreadsheet data
into BPCS/ERP LX screens:
http://www.unbeatenpath.com/software/dataentry/Lickety-Split.pdf

The data load process is performed by interactively executing the green
screen program that would otherwise be employed to manually keypunch that
same data. Therefore, the same security enforced by the BPCS program is
automatically observed by Lickety-Split.

Edit checking in the BPCS program is also performed. If an edit check error
is found on any record in the Excel spreadsheet, Lickety-Split captures the
error message displayed on the green screen and writes it into the
spreadsheet on that row. It then skips the problem row and continues to
subsequent rows of the spreadsheet.
After the upload is done, you can search the Excel spreadsheet for error
messages, fix the problems, and then re-transport those fixed rows back up
into BPCS/ERP LX.

You can apply it to upload an entire database or you can use it to maintain
a database or do things like upload cycle counts or standard cost updates.
It even allows header/detail type uploads.

It's lightning fast. People who see the demo say "it's slick."
This is the tool Jason Schemmel referred to in his note earlier this
morning.

Peace to you,
Milt Habeck
Managing Partner