From: Richard Schoen
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 9:04 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Deleting an Inventory Location -- automate the manual data entry pain

After all I was just responding to your response to clarify that the limitations you described are easily overcome.

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.rjssoftware.com Visit me on: Twitter | LinkedIn

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:58:44 -0400
from: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Deleting an Inventory Location -- automate the
manual data entry pain

I suppose, as the list moderator, if I approve one vendor's post for something which is only slightly tangential to the original poster's question, then it would be bad form of me to disallow another vendor offering their "me too" solution.

Rob Berendt
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E