From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS and using the Sys Req Attn key.

Is this a shop which follows some weird auditor requirement that system
value QLMTDEVSSN be turned on?  Therefore inhibiting them from using
multiple sessions the "right" way and requiring the Sys-Req-"1. Display
sign on for secondary job" option?  I would fight that and maybe your
issue would go away.

IMNSHO QLMTDEVSSN should have been deprecated after the first multiple
session twinax terminal came out.  Are there system values which limit
someone from multiple http sessions?  Multiple File Transfer sessions?
Having more than one shared folder open?

Rob Berendt