We are on BPCS version 8.3.4 and periodically we have users enter in an invalid address, whether it's the street address, zip code etc for small parcel shipments. Then when the order gets processed for shipment our manifest systems do a address verification but the shipper may not know if the returned address is actually the correct one. We are looking at potentially having the verification done at ORD700 entry...has anyone put a system in place like this? I know UPS and FedEx have some API programs but not sure if those can be incorporating into ORD700 or if there is another means.

Regards,

Steve Keller
I.T. Director
Diversified Dynamics Corporation
763-785-5759
steve.keller@xxxxxxxxxx
shk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail communication and any attached documentation may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized person. The use, distribution, transmittal or re-transmittal by an unintended recipient of this communication is strictly prohibited without our express approval in writing or by e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the above sender.