From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of AKeller@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 9:29 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Cc: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] ECM

Kevin,

ECM is not too bad to work with. We converted from a custom EDI interface in 4.04 to ECM in 8.33. We use a translator to do the communications and mapping to load the ECM files. I don't believe ECM will do communications, but I could be wrong. If you already have EDI translation software, you can continue to use that to load your ECM files.