<vendor>

Dear Jan

We are resellers of a product 'AppMapper' that allows you to automate
transactions and data entry into BPCS directly from your Excel
spreadsheet with full error validation
- we have developed a series of BPCS program maps "off the shelf"
(including ACP500)
- if your data is in a workfile on the iseries and/or .csv etc.. we can
use that as the import for our application
- with AppMapper you can create your own program mappings in minutes!

Please contact me off-line for a short webex demonstration and more
details of how you can dramatically improve the speed and accuracy of
your data entry into BPCS

Best Regards

Tony Cregg

ESS Ltd

M +44 (0) 7803 116 258
E tony.cregg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W www.essentialfinance.net

---------------

message: 1
date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:57:45 +0000
from: "Roodt, Jan" <jan.roodt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [BPCS-L] Accounts payable

We are currently on BPCS V4.5CD.

Accounts payable (invoice entry) happen through ACP500.

What I want to know is if anybody knows of or have a solution to update
data in a work file containing the invoice data and process it in a
batch run into BPCS Accounts payable files.

Kind Regards,
Jan Roodt

IT Consultant | Avroy Shlain Cosmetics PTY (Ltd) | 162 Tonetti Street,
Growthpoint Business Park, Stand 8, Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
| Tupperware Brands Corporation | 2008-2013 Fortune World's most Admired
Company | Phone +27 11 655 3636 | Fax +27 11 266 8186 | Email
jan.roodt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jan.roodt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | Web
www.avroyshlain.co.za<http://www.avroyshlain.co.za/>

Essential Finance email security by www.kingstoncommunications.com