Out of a curiosity itch, don't desperately need to know, can anyone tell me
what triggers * No Tag "O" transaction into ITH during Physical Inventory?

We are on BPCS 405 CD, did a physical inventory at end of 2013. We printed
tags on items with non-zero inventory.

9,874 = count tags (when all done)

3,220 = count * No Tag records

13,094 = total of above

20,331 = count IWI immediately before dump tags

20,703 = count IWI immediately after dump tags

My latest suspicion is that the * No Tag records were for items with zero
inventory before & after physical, but had allocations for orders, in the
facilities being inventoried.

Al Mac (WOW) = Alister William Macintyre

via WOW WAY.com ISP

2012 April I had a serious PC melt down, from which I am still recovering