From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of cakanous@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 4:21 PM
To: .
Subject: [BPCS-L] User Library List Question

I know I've done this before, but for the life of me, can't remember where I
put this.

What I'm trying to do is add DBU to my library list in BPCS.

I don't want to change the INLIBL or JOBD for everybody, just for my
user/workstation

We are on 8.2 of BPCS

Thanks in advance for your help

Chris Kanous