I know I’ve done this before, but for the life of me, can’t remember where I put this.

What I’m trying to do is add DBU to my library list in BPCS.

I don’t want to change the INLIBL or JOBD for everybody, just for my user/workstation

We are on 8.2 of BPCS

Thanks in advance for your help

Chris Kanous

Systems Analyst