From: bpcs-l-bounces+lwl=ix.netcom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+lwl=ix.netcom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:09 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] Costing versus Lot Size

BPCS 405CD

My cost accountant swears that the lot size of an item affects the end
cost of items made from it if there's a setup charge in the router.

This is not my understanding of how setup should be handled and the UBI
book on costing doesn't shed any light on the subject (though I haven't
read every page yet).

My understanding was that lot size was for MRP and ties into the order
basis code. Does lot size also affect items made from this item?

Bill