From: bpcs-l-bounces+rajesh.kamath=itti.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+rajesh.kamath=itti.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jose Torres
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:14 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Customer Order Status - 00000

Rejesh;
There are a number of possible issues involved on this...1. Does the order
have the "In use" flag set to "Y"? It could be that someone was maintaining
while loosing the connection to BPCS. If so, need to clear that condition
before continuing on.2. Check that the order is not on credit limit hold or
the customer on hold. If so, need to release from the credit condition.3.
Did you post the "DS" (drop ship receive) on the PUR550 program and against
the PO related to that drop shipment? If not, please do this.4. Did you
execute the BIL650 (drop ship confirmation) program? this is the one that
actually creates the records on the BBH / BBL file which are used by
BIl500.5. If you did run BIL650, are there records on the BBH / BBL files
for the customer order in question? If no, that is the problem. If yes,
need to check some fields to make sure there is no corruption of some
sort... check the workstation id on both files (it needs to be empty,
meaning the order has not already b!
een selected for billing)... check the "ready to invoice" flag...

I hope this help.
Regards, Jose Torres