From: bpcs-l-bounces+wallyc=bergquistcompany.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+wallyc=bergquistcompany.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:20 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: [BPCS-L] Does WebTop require WAS6.0?

DSPMSG QSYSOPR
HTP8001 - HTTP Server instance IWEBTOPHTT start up failed.
See the job log for job 829354/QTMHHTTP/IWEBTOPHTT for more information.

DSPJOBLOG 829354/QTMHHTTP/IWEBTOPHTT
HTP8014 - The specified HTTP Server module cannot be added with
LoadModule.
The HTTP Server module /QSYS.LIB/QWAS6.LIB/QSVTAPGT.SRVPGM...
WRKLNK '/QSYS.LIB/QWAS6.LIB' - no such animal. In other words, WRKLIB
QWAS6 returns nothing.

http://myi:2001/HTTPAdmin shows IWEBTOPHTT under "All HTTP Servers" but
the only thing under "All Application Servers" is QIWIRELESS.

This may be a screwed up situation because of the restore done from our
primary Mimix lpar to our backup Mimix lpar. But even on the primary
Mimix lpar there is nothing of note under "All Application Servers".

So does Web Top require WAS 6.0? If so, how do you get it up to a newer

version of WAS?

Rob Berendt