Kumar,

Generally they recommend using the original invoice number to fetch up the detail for an RMA. That ensures it is populated with all the pricing and taxing values. Perhaps the invoice data was no longer available so the user entered this from scratch. That means it could be a different sold-to, ship-to, bill-to combo and perhaps the tax codes in the item or customer master have changed. Maybe the RMA ship to is different and calls out a different taxing authority or a different set of effectivity dates.

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Shyam K.Sharma <sks_72@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Dec 10, 2009 11:27 pm
Subject: [BPCS-L] GST Problem - RMA

Hi,
User had raised a RMA for $2718.89 (inclusive of GST $247.17) but when the user
rocessed and billed in BPCS the credit note is generated for $ 2471.72 which is
he pre GST amount. The credit note has not picked up the GST component when it
as billed to BPCS.
an anyone please tell what could be the possible reason and how to correct it?
PCS v6.0.02
- Kumar

ttp://in.yahoo.com/
-
his is the BPCS ERP System (BPCS-L) mailing list
o post a message email: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
o subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
isit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/bpcs-l
r email: BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
efore posting, please take a moment to review the archives
t http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.