You don't need to have an option for form type. SSAOVR tells BPCS to override to what the settings are on the PRTF definition. You set the form type there (on the PRTF definition).

Doug McLauchlan

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+aamir.mohammad=planar.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+aamir.mohammad=planar.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yan Shargorodsky
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 2:53 PM
To: 'BPCS ERP System'
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] AP check print spool file question

In version 8.3 printer file for check with remittance is ACP675O. The
override from SSAOVRC may not work, since there is no option to change form
type. The easiest thing in my opinion is to change menu to call CL for check
printing, which can issue secure override and call RPG program.

As far as not getting ORD508 (Acknowledgement), is it working without
override? If it does not, make sure that order class is setup for
acknowledgement and there are no open ZPD records for workstation that is
trying to print.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Yan Shargorodsky