Hi All,

I have created a transaction type that receives items into inspection
but the underlying macros in the model that create the journal lines use
the actual cost. I want the macros that give Item amount based on the
expected price. If there is none How do I create macros to perform these
functions.

Thanks and regards,

Isaac A. Antwi