Roland,

I believe you can get close to what you want, on BPCS 6.01.

In Facility Planning, set up these items with Order Policy = "G" (Fixed
Period reqmts) and set the Period Order Days = 7 (weekly).

When you run MRP set the Planning Start Date for the previous Sat or Sun, so
the periods align with the weeks.

This will net your requirements into 1-week buckets.

You can't control which day of the week the orders are planned, because it
aligns the release date with the first day it finds a requirement in the
period. However, you *could* set up a different planner code for each day
of the week, assign the planner codes to the purchased items based on which
day you order them, and then run your MRP reports by planner for the DOW you
are planning and releasing. It's a work-around, not perfect, but close to
what you may need.

Kevin Harper
Waterfall Data Solutions, Inc.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:10 AM, Roland DESFOUX <