From: bpcs-l-bounces+yshargorodsky=yysinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+yshargorodsky=yysinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of ChristopherWynn@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 7:12 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: [BPCS-L] ORD700 - Add edit for zero price

Currently all customer orders are priced using special pricing. The
nature of our business requires that each customer/ product combination
have its own price and effectivity dates. When a price expires ORD700
will issue a warning message(UME6055) stating the price is zero but will
allow the order line to be accepted. This has resulted in zero priced
lines being shipped on a few occasions. Our management would like the
system the prevent zero priced order lines from being entered. We would
like to make the zero price edit an error instead of a warning. Is there
a way to configure the system to do this? Or is a modification required?
We are using ERP LX version 8.3.1. We are new to BPCS having migrated
from PRMS recently.

Christopher Wynn
AB Mauri Foods, Inc./Ohly Americas
Information Systems