From: bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Don Cavaiani
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:23 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] Starting with a fresh MPS & MRP generation on a TEST
side

I copied all of the live database files to a test library. Then, I
cleared out all of the Supply and demand files. I even cleared out all
the On Hand fields in the 3 inventory related files.

I wanted to start from a scratch system to observe transactions.

When I run the MPS, nothing is generated, BUT, when I run the MRP
generation, I am getting a few records in the KMR file, and a few more
in the KFP file. Right now I am stymied as to where it is getting the
demand to generate these database records?? The MPB file is empty too.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Don

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.
920-894-7063

"It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the
credit." Harry S. Truman