Yes there is. Check the IONOD field in IIM

Regards,

Isaac A. Antwi

-----Original Message-----
From: "Kurniaty, Indah" <Indah.Kurniaty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08/09/08 08:35
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] IWI/WCUSA

Thanks for Dick Bailey & Borill for the explanation.

Can I ask another question about "On Order" on screen "Material Status
Inquiry"..?
I get amount "On Order" that I don't know where it comes from.

I checked HPO file ( Purchase Order ) and FSO file ( Shop Order ),
but I didn't find any data for this item number.

Are there any files that affect "On Order" besides HPO and FSO ?

Thanks a lot.
- Indah

Important:

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is also subject to copyright. If you have received it in error, confidentiality and privilege are not waived and you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please notify the sender by return email and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited.