(717) 982-2765

From: "Mazek, Aaron" <Aaron.Mazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:25:25 -0400

Hi everyone:

We receive a warning message that says: "Line 002: Non-balancing item cannot be ordered from Warehouse Type =5."

We've tried looking in ORD700D2 for what causes this, but are having trouble locating the cause. This occurs every now-and-then and requires the user to through each line (even if there are hundreds), in order to continue.

Does anyone know what is usually meant by "non-balancing item"? We know what our Warehouse Type 5 is, but are not quite sure what a non-balancing item is.

Any help in the right direction in solving this is greatly appreciated.
Have a great day!
--Aaron