We had multiple versions of AS/SET loaded. Therefore we had basically
three versions loaded with libraries like
ADK83*
ADK80*
ASSET*
We decided to dispose of the ADK83* and the ASSET* libraries. Now, when I
go into AS/SET it is trying to use a display file out of one of the ASSET*
libraries, even though that file exists in one of the ADK80* libraries. I
figure they either oopsed and hardcoded this statement from the joblog:
asset
300 - ADDLIBLE LIB(ADK80O)
Library ADK80O added to library list.
600 - CALL PGM(CA0010C)
15100 - OVRDSPF FILE(CA0012FM) TOFILE(ASSETO/CA0012FM)

Or, there's some parameter file, or dataarea, somewhere that I need to
change. I've opened up an incident and I am waiting on that. If,
however, my esteemed colleagues, you know that I need to change
such-and-such, then please let me know what.
No source. RTVCLSRC fails.

Rob Berendt

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.