   I agree that this is a very long story, but we can talk about some
   sections of the chapters of the BPCS novel.

   Data in BPCS starts its life in one file, then gets copied to other files,
   depending on version of BPCS you using (many folks here on some flavor of
   V6, some on flavors of V4 & V8, there are others), on what platform (like
   unix), what applications (like multi-currency), and other features of BPCS
   which can influence the process (such as unit of measure variations).

   The billing process copies data from ECL file to SIL (actual invoices) and
   RAR (accounts receivable), and also General Ledger.  So while you are
   focused on that data in ECL file, it has been propagated other places.
   Some of those places can be further updated, such as when the customer
   pays the invoice.

   There are also files that keep track of the Tax totals, and you have need
   to keep the tax rules current and consistent with changes in tax law in
   all geographies where you operate.

   Other programs and processes also copy data from ECL, such as shipping.
   Some data in ECL actually starts its life some place else, and was copied
   there, such as pricing and terms.

   Only a microscopic fraction of our customer orders start their life at
   BIL500.  Most of ours start their lives at ORD500 and the RMA counterpart.

   When using this list, please try to change the SUBJECT to something
   somewhat relevant to the content of the message, and delete prior text
   lines not germaine to the continuing debate.

   -
   Al Macintyre
   BPCS/400 Computer Janitor ... see
   http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html

     Hello

     Is a long story to follow that. As like ECT file
     Cannot be summarized in an Email, for my understanding.

     Here the usage list of CLTAXA.
     BIL540B
     BIL552B
     CFG700B