Hi Mac,

Thanks for your response.
I have setup in system parameter for  " Allow Issue of Non Allocated
Components to Shop Orders = *NO '   ( does 405 CD have this system parameter
too ? )

But when user did inventory transaction type I ( single issue ) for WH which
isn't same with FMA/MWHS,  program gives error message " Item number,
warehouse, or sequence number incorrect for this shop order. "

This error message urges user to do Shop Order allocation.   User asked me "
Why he must allocate for items have no allocation required at facility
planning data."

Do you ever facing experience for this issue ..?

Thanks.

This thread ...