Pls. assist if possible.

From time to time we need to run the clean-up on the systems due to
communication problems. This requires us to run SYS 59 (System
Reorganization), options 3: Reset On Order Allocated, 5: Clean-up ECL & ECS
Files and 6: Clean-up Allocations.

This works easy if you are signed-into the environment, but what if you
want to schedule it to run late at night and it's not called from within
the environment, what then?

I have created a CL Program to call that 3 programs, and with the JobScdE
used a Job Description used in that environment, as well as a UserProfile
that has authorization to that programs. I have not hardcoded the library
where this programs resides in as the JobDescription or UserProfile is
supposed to pick it up - Well, it doesn't.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kobie Jooste
Clover Information Services
Tel: +2711 758 5387 / Mobile: +2783 798 3155 / Fax: +2711 758 5301
E-mail: kobie.jooste@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.clover.co.za

             "Davide Roveda"
             <davide.roveda@in
             for.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "SSA's BPCS ERP System"
             bpcs-l-bounces+ko         <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             bie.jooste=clover                                          cc
             .co.za@xxxxxxxxxx
             om                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [BPCS-L] Newbie needs printer
                                       file help
             2007/01/26 11:37
             AM

             Please respond to
              SSA's BPCS ERP
                  System
             <bpcs-l@midrange.
                   com>

Hello

As a suggestion, you can try to set up from SYS501C a your own simply
procedure to allow, based on User/Workstation + Program name the list of
the needed OVRPRTF OVRSCOPE(*JOB) + DLTOVR to set up your needs, and
override the OVRPRTF FILE(*PRTF)from SSASYS *DTAARA LX does.

Regards
Davide