We have the same problem from time to time.
I have added the checks we use to solve this problem

Best Regards,

Peter Heeren
Thetford BV

4 files need to be updated:
1:The orders selected have the in use flag.
- Clear the HINUSE.ECH flag for the selected orders.
2:Update BBH; Clear the jobname BHWSID.BBH for the selected orders
3:Update BBL; Clear the jobname(BLWSID.BBL for the selected orders.
4:The invoice header file may hold identical header copies of the selected
orders without the order number (consolidated header).
? remove these records from BBH

When there are still no records selected :
-> Check Order Pick Work File EWR and remove the records for the specific
order ! Do this only when Load dispatch was successful?

When there are still no records selected :
Check for load Master Status field =3  (LMSTAT) in Load Master (LLM).
LLM.LMSTAT=?3
BIL500 will only consider orders whose loads are in status 3.

From SSA SOURCE

Running BIL500 ? no records found. Why?

1. Check for  ZPD file (controls document printing) records in the file
which are active. These will be status PD but need to be status PZ.

2. Check for load Master Status field (LMSTAT) in Load Master (LLM) file
is set to '2', not '3'. This file is an OLM file, but is populated
irrespective of whether OLM has been installed. BIL500 will only consider
orders whose loads are in status 3.

3. Check for BBH records without BBL records. If necessary run ORD990, or
create manual BBL?s, or create a financial order to bill the customer.

4. Check for and clear the ECH HINUSE in use flag and BBH/BBL BSTAT.

5. Check all BBH and BBL record ID?s are active.

6. Check for orders which have not been priced. ECH CHPRSC  price source
code must not be 00 = no pricing performed or 01 failed pricing. This
means order did not go through pricing routine. No further processing will
be allowed on this order until pricing is assigned.  Check ECL CLLPSC list
price source code and ECL CLNPSC net price source code for valid entries,
i.e. not 00 or 01.

7. Duplicate LLH records may be present. This can occur if the customer
has reset the load number in ORD820. If this is the case the duplicate
record would need to be deleted.

8. Query for ECH records without ECL records.

9. BBH file A) BHID field (Record ID) should be in BH status. B) BHDOCN
field (Document Number) should be blank. C) BHWSID (Workstation ID) should
be blank.

10. BBL file |A) BLID (Record Status) should be BL.  B) BSTAT field
(Invoice Status) should be blank. C) BLDOCN (document Number) should be
blank. D) BLLOAD (Load Number) should be the correct load number that the
order is currently attached to.  E) BLSTS3 (Ready for Ship Confirm) field
should have a value of 0.  F) The BLSTS4 (Ready for Invoicing) field
should have a value of 1. G) BLWSID (Workstation ID) field should be
blank.

11. LLH file A) LHSTAT (Load Status) should have a value of 3.

12 LLX file LXSTAT (Load Status) should have a value of 3.

13. ECHW and ECLW should not be populated unless the order is being
maintained or is open.  If a record is found here, check the ECH.HINUSE
flag afterwards, as it will probably by in use again.

Load control doen while Pick confirm was not finished:
"Use the selection criteria i.e. enter one or many of the parameters on
the
billing selection panel (BIL500D-01) from Consolidation Number to Order
Number. This must be specified ? a message ?A filter selection is
required?
will appear if none are entered.
Any dates are ignored e.g.the Next Date to Invoice for the A/R customer.
(See below for more detail.)

Billing will consider all open order lines which are Ready for Invoicing
(ECL.CLSTS4 is 1) and the order is not in use (ECH.HINUSE is blank) and
not
on credit hold (ECH.HCRED is not 0) where the load is in status Dispatched
(LLM.LMSTAT/LLH.LHSTAT/LLX.LXSTAT is 3) and the billing files are
available
(BBH.BHWSID/BBL.BLWSID/BBH.BSTAT/BBL.BSTAT are all blank).