Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.

However, we have tested both Low Level Code & as well as possibility of
intermediate items being wrongly flagged as MPS. Both the cases are not
applicable.

What else could be the reason for MRP not generating requirement in one go but
doing so in subsequent runs ?

Thanks & regards,
Prashanth

message: 3
date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:50:49 -0500
from: "Daniel Warthold" <daniel.warthold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] MRP not generating req. in one go

One possible explanation is that the low level codes are corrupted. There is
a program that recalculates and resets the low level codes (but I forget the
program name right now).

Another possible explanation is that you ave items flagged as MPS in te
middle of the the BOM structure, and perhaps someone ran the MPS in the
following sequence:  MRP - MPS - MRP.

Daniel Warthold