Greetings,

Wanted to check with you all to find out if anyone has experienced the same
issue we have run into.

We are working to start using BPCS v4.05 CD vanilla Purchasing to do our
Indirect Purchasing using commodity (non-inv items) and are having an account
posting issue with material commodities - service commodities are working okay.
 I also know there is not an SSA BMR for the issue and we don't have this issue
in the versions with CEA..

If you have experienced this issue, have any info in this area that you think
may help us, or experienced other issues with Indirect Purchasing using
commodities, please contact me  Via reply email  joy.hein@xxxxxxxxxxx or by
phone at 1+  952.885.9276

Thank you for your time and assistance, I sincerely appreciate it!

Best regards,

Joy

Joy Hein

Application Manager, IT

Covalence Plastics

joy.hein@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:joy.hein@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Direct:  952-885-9276

Cell:     612-868-7430

Fax:     952-885-9237

This e-mail and all attachments are intended to be delivered only to the named
addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary.
If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s),
the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly
delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event
shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the
named address(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named
addressee(s).