Hi Jim,

I got hold of this mail via the BPCS Forum and would like to ask a few
questions.

1. Are you guys perhaps using EAM V9.0 (Enterprise Asset Management - Plant
Maintenance) together with BPCS (ERP LX), and if so, how did the conversion
go for the interface?
2. Did you convert from BPCS V6 to ERP LX or was it a total new
installation?
3. Is AS/Set still part of the ERP LX Environment?
4. Any problems or tips you can share with ERP LX?

We're (Multi Mode Manufacturing) currently running BPCS V8.2.01 (Upgraded
from BPCS V6.1.01 in 2005) and will upgrade in Jan. 2007 to ERP LX. One of
our environments (Primary Distribution) are still on BPCS V6.1.01 and is
also upgrading to ERP LX in Jan. 2007. We will then share this one
environment!

Regards,

Kobie Jooste
Clover Information Services
Tel: +2711 758 5387 / Mobile: +2783 798 3155 / Fax: +2711 758 5301
E-mail: kobie.jooste@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.clover.co.za

             "Jim Mergen"
             <jmergen@pctcnet.
             net>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  "SSA's BPCS ERP System"
             bpcs-l-bounces+ko         <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             bie.jooste=clover                                          cc
             .co.za@xxxxxxxxxx
             om                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [BPCS-L] ERP LX

             2006/08/17 08:01
             PM

             Please respond to
              SSA's BPCS ERP
                  System
             <bpcs-l@midrange.
                   com>

Hi

While we run 4.05 for multiple environments, we did a new install for 8.3

Next year we will be upgrading, but not sure of we will go to 8.2 or 8.3 at
this time ;)

Regards

Jim