We are converting from 6.1.2 to 8.2 -- test conversion took too long.  IT is
looking at reducing some records so conversion goes faster.

Among other items - they are asking us to reduce our GL files.  Accounting of
course does not want to give anything up.  Trying to find a middle of the road.
 I have inquired to SSA.  Basically no tools for archiving CEA in our version,
but 8.2 does have tools and even the option of purging the detail and leaving
the balances - so multi-year trends/comparison would still work.  One file is
much larger than all the rest: GXR - Journal Entry Cross reference.  From what
I've been able to gather this only comes into play as you continue to drill
down in Account Inquiry.  Is this true from your experience?  We have most of
the details to cross reference pulled in with the model lines/detail/analysis
fields - so we nearly never drill down that far.   Can you think of any impacts
- good bad or other wise if we were to reduce this one table GXR and leave the
rest of the Gxx tables alone?

Wendy Bunch
This is an e-mail from Wabash Technologies, Incorporated.
It is confidential to the ordinary user of the above e-mail address.
It may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information.
No other person may read, print, store, copy, forward,
or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you received this in error,
please e-mail to humanresources@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx