From: bpcs-l-bounces+jmergen=pctcnet.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+jmergen=pctcnet.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Dennis Basiner
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:19 AM
To: BPCS MIDRANGE
Subject: [BPCS-L] BPCS reports

Does anyone know of an inexpensive way to convert a BPCS report to an EXCEL
spreadsheet ? Don't get enough requests to invest in expensive software but
every time someone requests it, it's a challenge. Any recommendations would
be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dennis Basiner
Information Systems Manager