Voiding a Payment
Program ACP700 F21=Void
Auto or Manual cheques can be Voided in ACP700. When voided the invoices
re-appear on the Vendor's A/C and a journal is created which reverses the
original entry. In ACP700 Screen 01 Total Payments field should be entered
as a negative. The Payment Date field defaults to the current date. This
should not be changed to as to ensure that the reversal journal is posted
to the current period.

Regards,
Vincent

Al Mac <macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+vincent.byrne=novartis.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
28/04/2006 07:47
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"