Hi Elaine

WHM would be a rather large hammer to crack this fairly small nut. We have
provided several of our customers with this exact functionality using our
Auto-ID solution ADC. ADC is fully integrated with BPCS and data
synchronisation and transaction posting is real-time. The pallet details are
held within ADC which provides pallet labelling and the WHM functionality
you are looking for including physical location definition outside of BPCS
if you require. Postings to BPCS are made at Item/Lot/BPCS Location level
through our Adapter for BPCS which uses BPCS update programs to post
transactions (SFC650B, JIT600B, INV500B, etc.) User input is kept to a
minimum, for example to transfer a pallet all the warehouse person has to do
is scan the pallet number from the label and enter/scan the location it is
being moved to, ADC completes all of the other details required for the BPCS
INV510 posting.

Please feel free to contact me offline if you would like further details.

Best regards
David Myers
IDVelocity Europe Limited

Direct : +44 (0)1422 881920
Mobile: +44 (0)7715 487011
Office : +44 (0)1489 611636

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of IDVelocity. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete
it from your system and notify the sender immediately.