Hi DeeDee:

I hope I didn't communicate that it doesn't make sense for people to move to
LX. Not at all. What I meant was, each company has to evaluate the merits of
an upgrade on its own. The particular client I mentioned only has a need for
the core manufacturing modules, and the existing ones in 4.05CD satisfy
their requirements.

Other companies determined it makes sense to move to LX.
For example: Which modules do you use? Will the enhancements in LX
streamline your business processes, improve efficiencies, etc? Are there new
modules in LX that your business could make use of? There are additional
packages that integrate outside of the core manufacturing that may provide
value to your enterprise. A cost benefit analysis would determine if LX is
right for you.

Sorry for any confusion...

Best regards,
Paul Reed
Advanced Systems and Products (ASAP)
PR@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.BPCSPros.com

p.s. I used another PC to send this message earlier, sorry if it gets
duplicated.