From: bpcs-l-bounces+jmergen=pctcnet.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+jmergen=pctcnet.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Phil.Catlin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:16 PM
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS ERP LX or BPCS 8.02

Bob...

If your questions aren't proprietary, it might benefit us all if they can
be shared with the list.  We may also be considering a similar upgrade and
would appreciate hearing your concerns, as well as what answers the
community might be able to provide...

Regards,
Phil C

"Robert M Gauthier" <rgauthier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+phil.catlin=formica.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/16/2006 04:48 PM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"'Lisa Sadlik'" <lsadlik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS ERP LX or BPCS 8.02

          I would like to try this one more time.

          We are on Version 6.01.01 and are planning an upgrade, SSA is
telling us we should go to BPCS ERP LX.
          They are telling us that there are two Customers using LX and
that
there are 14 Users in the process of converting???????

Are there any BPCS Users out there running BPCS ERP LX or are in the
process
of testing ERP LX and if so, could you please contact me off line and
answer
some concerns we have

Are there any BPCS Users out there running BPCS 8.02 or are in the process
of testing 8.02 and are converting from 6.01.01 if so, could you please
contact me off line and answer some concerns we have

Your Cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Bob Gauthier
Marietta Corporation
Phone:   1-800-431-3023 Ext-437
E-Mail    Rgauthier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx