Hi,

The documents are connected to the phases of customer order processing, and
they run at that step of the customer order processing, to which they are
connected to. In your example the ABS - RECHNUNG will run when you do the
BIL500, the the ABS ACK CALCUL runs at order entry time (ORD700), the ABS -
W.-ENTNAHME runs at pick release (ORD550) time. You can change the
"sequence" if you assign to different steps of order processing, for
example all are printed at billing time.

But of course, you need to take care, that the different document works
from different files, and they might not available at each pahse of
customer order processing.

If you give more explanation about the prupose of document, I might be able
to help you more - if you want, you can contact to me off-site.

Klara

                    Korinek Lubos

                    <Lubos.Korinek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                To:
"'bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                                    cc:

                    bpcs-l-bounces+sajben=proffice.hu@mi        Subject:
[BPCS-L] Document sequencing problem.
                    drange.com

                    11/21/2005 08:10 AM

                    Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP

                    System"

Hello  ,
           we have created a new document with OLM145D1 and defined this
document as a "Print Option" for a specific order class using OLM170 (see
example below). The problem we have is that we want sequence of the
document
execution to be as is listed below and we expected the sequence for follow
in alphabetic sequence but we find this is not the case. Can you please let
us know how we can adjust the sequence of the documents so that we can
control the order in which they run.
           We are running BPCS V6.1.01 Mixed Mode.

ORD170D3-01       ***  BPCS  6.1.01  DEM  Prototyping  ***  LOPCJBB
17/11/05
LOAS01                Order Class Print Option Select       DEMKOLU
17:26:05

Order Class  104    EDI Standard Order 1             Base Class    4

Print Flag Values:  0=None, 1=Print, 2=Save, 3=Print and Save

Select action and press Enter.  1=Create  2=Revise  4=Delete  5=Display

8=Position To

Event Sequence                                         1    2    3
5

Act Doc ID            Document Description           Entry Pick Conf Ship
Invc
                    +

    ABS - RECHNUNG    ABS Rechnungsdruck
1

    ABS ACK CALCUL    Order Post Calculation           2

    ABS W.-ENTNAHME   ABS Entnahmeschein                    1

    BPCS ACK          Order Acknowledgment             1

    BPCS INVOICE      Regular Invoice
1

    BPCS PICK SLIP    Pick Slip                             1

    ECM ACK           ECM/EDI ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT    1

    ECM INVOICE       ECM Invoice
1

    ECM PICK SLIP     Electronic Pick Slip                  1

Thanks in advance