Venu,

We are a software company focused on accounts receivable automation for
BPCS, JD Edwards, MAPICS, and other iSeries based ERP systems.  We
exclusively use ASNA's product suite for all of our Windows and Web
development.  I am not a reseller but one of their major power users.  Their
products are outstanding and I am more than happy to sing their praises.
ASNA has allowed us to deploy on massive databases, in real-time, with
existing hardware and delivering sub-second response times.  And I do not
know of any other product that can take traditional RPG programmers and turn
them into Windows and Web developers in such a short period of time.

Give me a call if you would like to chat.

Regards,

Chris Caparon

Cforia Software

866-859-1054 x 104- Office

909-973-3792- Cell

818-871-9688 - Fax

_____________________________________

[MC2] credit, collections& deductions at the speed of light

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail and delete this message.  Please note that if this e-mail message
contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all
of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been
produced by the sender.  This notice is automatically appended to each
e-mail message leaving the senders e-mail domain.