   <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;    charset=iso-8859-1">
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

   <FONT face=Arial color=#000000 = size=2>Hello.

   Don't forget to see also <A
   href="http://www.ssaglobal.com";>www.ssaglobal.com on this = argument.

   Davide

= Da:
= bpcs-l-bounces+davide.roveda=ssaglobal.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   per conto di = Al
= Mac
   Inviato: mer 12/10/2005 23.21
   A: SSA's BPCS ERP
= System
   Oggetto: Re: [BPCS-L] ERP LX

   There was an article about this in last month's BPCS = Newsletter
   from ISE
   out of Indianapolis.  I do not see a link at
     = <A
   href="http://www.ise-indy.com/bpcs/index.php";>http://www.ise-indy.com/b
pcs/index.php
= to the last issue (perhaps because
   the website color combination is = hostile
= to older folks like me),
   so I
   suggest you contact
   Bruce Barker of
= Information Systems Experts (317) 814-7616
   and ask that they send you = a copy
= of the September 29 BPCS
   Newsletter that
   had the article on ERP LX, = and the
= future of BPCS, such as goodbye
   AS/Set,
   and hello BPCS Browser = interface in
= Java.

   Your pal, Al
   Al Macintyre

   >Has anyone had any
= experience or heard information concerning ERP
   LX?

   >Norman = K.
= Boyd
   >MIS Administrator
   >Showa Aluminum Corp. of
= America

   --
   This is the SSA's BPCS ERP System (BPCS-L) = mailing
= list

=
=