Dear Mark,

We have a product called By Invitation which allows you to create
Templates and then associate BPCS user profiles with those templates.
You can select to use templates as a starting point to create users and
then modify the individual profiles to add or remove specific
authorities for that individual ... or ...  you can select to totally
control  the user's BPCS security through templates. In this case, you
can only maintain authorities at the template level and any changes
made to the template will also be made to the associated user profiles.

In addition, By Invitation Only allows you to access BPCS security
by each of the secured entities rather than just through the user.
So if you add a new warehouse, you can select the option to work
with warehouse security.  You can then grant authority to the warehouse
to the appropriate users rather than having to access the security for
each user to grant authority to the warehouse.

I would be happy to provide more information about By Invitation Only
and our free demo off line.

Warm Regards,

Dean A. Olson
Director of Software Technology