Hi Al Mac,
Thanks for the explanation.

Few questions
1) say for a perticular manufactured item, if Lead Time maintained in IIM (Item
Master) is say 3 days.
However, when CAP600 ia run, as per routing information, it will create LCR
record mentioning the schedule for that item, am I right ?
If that works out to be 7 days. And then if planned orders are converted to
shop orders, how many days will be reflected between shop order due date &
release date, is it going to be a difference of 3 days (as per IIM), or is it
going to be a difference of 7 days (as per LCR schedule) ?

2) You have mentioned that
>CAP600 ... this updates LWK

Here, after CAP600, will it update LWK or LCR or both ?

Regards,
Prashanth