hello Genyphyr,

Sorry for some reason you did not get the attachment in the first two
mails. sending you the copy of the code. Hope you recieve it this time
around.

Waiting for reponse.

Regards
Gaurav Kadam
CGI Information System (Mumbai- India)

On Wed Jun 22 2:19 , 'Genyphyr Novak' <Genyphyr.Novak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&g= t;
sent:

Hello,

For some reason large chunks of your message are missing for some reason
so it is difficult to understand what exactly the problem is. You also
don't indicate what version of ADK or BPCS you are using or what OS/400
version you are using. That would be good to know. Also not sure if you
coded a cursor or a simple SELECT statement etc.. If STRSQL and embedded
SQL are giving different results, I suggest checking with IBM to obtain
the latest SQL PTFs.

AS/SET does not change the SQL you write in the program, so it is
unlikely to be an AS/SET specific issue and more likely to be either
your own way of coding of the SQL (such as cursor handling) or an issue
in OS/400 itself.

Thanks

Genyphyr Novak
SSA Global R&D
http://www.ssaglobal.com

Join us for SSA Global's premier customer event!
Global Client Forum 2005
September 19th - 22nd
Gaylord Palms Resort
Orlando, Florida
www.ssaglobal.com/gcf2005

message: 2
date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:40:49 -0600
from: <gaurav_kadam@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [BPCS-L] AS/SET SQL code problem

Hi all,

I have been working on AS/SET writing programs in rpg using
ADK. curentl one such program.

We had written this program c tested and kept in
development region (it w some reasons). Now we want to get this
program i when we again tested the same program we foun correct
results. The program has embedded SQL in i the program we found that
one particluar SQL was not se number of records though all the
parameter in where clause correct values. We have tried several
things after that like w coded the where clause parameter, included
the required data model a gain, we even re-wrote the SQL part but
still it was not working. More ever to our suprise the same SQL was
running fine when we tried it thr ough STRSQL. Also we did write
another plain RPG (not ADK) program and another ADK program in both
of these program's the result given by&nb sp;the SQL is correct. we
are now confused about what the problems is the same SQL is running
fine outside that program.

We are now currently thinking however i feel this is not t
like to have some ins this. It would furture. Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Gaurav Kadam

CGI Information Systems

Mumbai - India