I just wanted to update the list on the question I posted last week about our 
Allocations issue.  One day all the Allocations stopped working.  What we found 
is that one of the programmers created a bunch of ILM Location Master records 
with an SQL outside the regular maintenance program. He was trying to save the 
users the work because aprox. 10,000 locations were needed to be entered.  The 
problem occured when the field "Location Usage" was set to blanks and the 
maintenance screen list the valid values as 
0, 1, or 2.   As soon as we set all the newly created records to a valid value 
all the allocations started working again.  Just wanted to let people know.    
Thanks  Kevin W. 

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.