Within your BPCS library list there should be a file called BPCSDOC.
This contains what passes for on-line documentation of all the applications.
On V4 we can use PDM to access the members of this file.
Each member is a different manual.
There is one on BPCS security, but I am not impressed with its content.
The one you should start with is the BPCS LOGIC MANUAL
On V4 this is labeled SSALOG00

The source code for the help screens can also be very helpful, but you might not have this in V6.
In V4 we can print all the help documentation without having to run the program ... this makes it very educational to see what screens exist for what purpose, and how to navigate to them.

If you are able to access this, and you did not know it existed already, try accessing it using the sign on of an ordinary user, then ask yourself if there is data in here that ought to be somewhat confidential vs. the mass of users. I am of the opinion that for most of the BPCS documentation it should be much easier for mass of users to access, with a tiny portion having limited access.
BPCS documentation on V4 is not that way ... access is all or nothing.

BPCS users do not have *ALL authority to *ALL objects, only to BPCS objects.
There is some BPCS stuff which only works on V4 if the SSA group member is made a 400 Security officer, which means *All users have *All authority to *ALL objects, BPCS and not BPCS.
We (I) decided that we could live without that application because of this requirement for it to work. In a call to OSG (before we left OSG), they basically told us to make 100% of our users into 400 Security officers to get the software to work. Sometimes a company computer dept needs to know more than tech support about implications of stuff.

, you wrote:

Hello

V61.01 MM

Is it true when Users sign-on to BPCS they automatically adopt *All authorities to all BPCS objects.

I searched in your archives and noticed some previous postings concerning this issue. Someone mentioned SSA had BMRs and white papers to correct this issue.

Unfortunately our shop has a NO-OGS policy. Is there a quick way to correct this issue without re-inventing the wheel?

Thanks