I assume what you have in mind is that some lines on the sales order are to go to one address, and some lines on the sales order are to go to some other address, not that your shipment is to simultaneously go to several addresses ... because if it is the latter, we need to explain outside vendors or some other such thing to you ... where the shipment goes one place and gets something done to it, then it gets sent someplace else and something else gets done to it.

Why not have multiple sales orders? One for each address you want to use. Much less hassle.

A sales order can only have one shipping destination AT A TIME.
At almost any time, the sales order can be changed to use a DIFFERENT ship to.
At time of shipping, a different ship to address can be used than the one in the sales order.

So, with careful instructions to your personnel ....
do regular shipping to the address there
then change what it will let you change

You see if you have not yet done the billing, there are limits on what you can change with BPCS
And even if you go in the back door (e.g. change stuff with DFU) before shipping to other address, billing uses very little info from the ship files ESH ESL but lots from the customer order EC* data that currently exists. I seriously doubt, that without modification, you are going to be able to ship to more than one address on the same sales order inside a single billing cycle.

Ship to one address, bill it
change address
repeat to a different address

We are at version 405 CD.
At that version a sales order can have any number of lines
ECL = Regular quantity date price etc.
ECS = Special description lines such as tooling charges

all of this connects to a single
ECH = Header record on the customer order, which in turn gets addresses from

RCM = The regular bill to account ... maintained via ACR100
EST = has the ship to address ... maintained by ORD100

You can also use a CORPORATE billing account.
We use this sometimes with a customer that has multiple divisions, each of which has multiple ship-tos, but everything is to be billed to their corporate account address. The individual transactions are identified with each of the multiple divisions that get the sales orders, but they are setup so the billing goes to the corporate account. Why not bill direct to the corporate account? Well we want the sales history broken out by the customer divisions.

Customer orders maintained with ORD500
Shipping goes through several programs such as ORD590

Al Macintyre http://www.ryze.com/go/Al9Mac
Find BPCS Documentation Suppliers http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html
BPCS/400 Computer Janitor at http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com/

you wrote:
Hi All:

Is it possible for one Sales Order to have a different or multiple shipping destinations? How do you setup and what maintenance and table does it reflect?

regards,

melvin