Locksmith for BPCS was invented to help companies that
are stuck between:

  >> a rock (need more machine resources)
  >> and a hard place (the new key price charged by SSA).

With Locksmith archiving, you can get the response time
improvement or storage space reduction you are looking for
without purging the data. The archived records retain all
the intricate links between BPCS files. That enables a Sarbanes-
Oxley auditor to look at those records again as if they had never
been removed from your production library.

You can get a free demo copy of Locksmith, so, before you place
an order with IBM, please consider this strategy ---->>

        +  Measure the response time improvement
             achievable with Locksmith software

The response time improvement realized from Locksmith (tm)
could be significant enough to postpone the day when a machine
upgrade is needed. That happy result would pay for a copy of
Locksmith many, many times over.

Details available here:
    http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/locksmith_bpcs.htm

More clever & affordable Sarbanes-Oxley compliance ideas:
   http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/compliancecatalog/source/1.html

Peace to you,
Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path International