Dear BPCS Professional;

We are going to use procurement authorization.  Can we use authorization
level base on inventory or commodity ?
The same person has different amount of authorization base on inventory
or commodity.

Example :
User A can approve USD 500 for inventory but for commodity he has USD
200.

Thanks

Regards
Kusman Lim