   Do I detect a little animosity?  :)

   Warmest Regards,

   Mitchell K. Kleinman
   Executive Vice President
   CCS Technology Solutions - an IBM Premier Business Partner
   949-476-0874 (Main)
   949-261-3298 (Direct)
   949-922-2434 (Cell)
   949-261-9164 (Office Fax)
   425-940-1954 (eFax)
   Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   CCS provides services for Websphere Application Server, Websphere Portal,
   Websphere Commerce Suite and Webfacing. Let us know your business problem
   so we can help address it!

   FWSoftware@xxxxxxx                  To bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent by:                            cc
   bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx    Subject Re: BPCS migration from 2.0 to
                                          6.0.04
   07/14/2004 07:34 PM

   +----------------------------+
   |     Please respond to      |
   |  "SSA's BPCS ERP System"   |
   |   <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    |
   +----------------------------+

   Umm,

   Genyphyr from SSA writes "I question why a person who has legally
   purchased
   the BPCS 6.0.04 software would be needing to write to a user forum"

   Maybe his company did purchase BPCS legally but then was Sand bagged by
   SSA
   when they ran for Bankruptcy protection. Yep, everyone lost customers,
   shareholders and Employees. But, I guess all is fair and forgotten in
   Business when
   you wait 6 months and change your name to SSA-GT.

   Think twice next time before you decide to insinuate theft.